Televerde helps global B2B organizations generate demand and accelerate sales through a combination of omnichannel marketing solutions involving data solutions, marketing technology and highly skilled sales professionals. Televerde is a purpose-driven company that has generated more than $65B in pipeline and over $12B in revenue for clients. To learn more, visit https: www.televerde.com.
Under direct supervision of the Sr. Manager of Engagement Center Operations, the operations Support assistant is responsible for administrative tasks related to the day-to-day management and control of Arizona Correctional Industries (ACI) inmate workers as it relates to the partnership between Televerde and ACI.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Coordinates transportation and meetings with clients, visitors, and vendors.
• Escorts vendors and visitors when access to premises is needed.
• Conduct counts per Department of Corrections requirements.
• Escorts inmate workers to/from gate; to/from break; to/from lunch.
• Reviews biweekly ACI payroll reports for accuracy and approval for all call centers.
• Conducts monthly compliance search and record findings.
• Oversees Department of Corrections compliance searches.
• Completes monthly worker evaluation forms.
• Manages supply inventory and distribution of supplies.
• Maintains office equipment (copy machine, printers, fax machine).
• Calls for service and or schedules maintenance as needed.
• Keeps areas stocked with paper.
• Schedules maintenance when needed.
• Creates and modifies documents, memos, and spreadsheet tracking reports.
• Handles general administrative duties such as copying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
• High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• 3+ years of related experience in an administrative role.
• Must be able to qualify for a Department of Corrections (DOC) contractor badge.
• Previous experience in corrections desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite and possess intermediate internet capabilities.
• Must be able to type a minimum of 45 words per minute.
• Must be able to successfully communicate both verbally and in writing to members of the staff and diverse clientele.
• Demonstrated ability to listen attentively and ask clarifying questions to assure comprehension.
• Skilled at managing distractions and interruptions.
• Ability to work responsibly with confidential information.
• Ability to operate basic office equipment.
• Capable of handling multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
• A professional appearance and telephone manner are essential.
• High attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing documents as well as establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize in order to meet demands of various constituents.
•Generous Paid Time Off
•Great Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Low Premiums (We got you covered).
•Business Casual Dress-Code
•401K With Company Contribution
•Career Advancement Opportunities – The Sky is the limit!
•Making a change in peoples lives everyday
Work Environment/Physical Demands
This position is located at Perryville Women’s Correctional Facility in Goodyear, AZ and requires direct contact with inmates. Occasional travel to the Corporate Office in Phoenix, AZ may be required.
Essential physical requirements of this job include:
• Ability to move wrists, hands, and/or fingers in a repetitive motion.
• Ability to continuously stand, walk, reach, kneel, bend, stoop, push/pull, and sit.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally.
• Communicating effectively with employees, vendors, and clients.
• Continuously working at a desk and computer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions if needed.
This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive of the duties and responsibilities of the job and may change at any time without notice.