Televerde helps global B2B organizations generate demand and accelerate sales through a combination of Omni Channel marketing solutions involving data solutions, marketing technology and highly skilled sales professionals. Televerde is a purpose-driven company that has generated more than $65B in pipeline and over $12B in revenue for clients. To learn more, visit https: www.televerde.com.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for driving the client pipeline for our Fortune 500 clients. The Sales Development Representative plays a critical role in managing a sales region or industry and executing various sales campaigns via phone and e-mail to generate leads and accelerate a sales ready pipeline. This person will build relationships with C-Suite Executives, Sales VPs, and Territory Managers. They will assist in creating a territory plan to capture comprehensive feedback on campaigns and customer trends in order to execute sales.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to grow in sales. Do you have a passion for helping others and wish to grow in sales? We encourage you to apply today!
What we offer you:
- Position pays 40K as the annual base salary with an uncapped bonus structure!
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off and One week of Sick Time.
- Two days of Volunteer Time Off.
- Great Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Low Premiums (We got you covered).
- Business Casual Dress-Code
- 401K With Company Matching
- Career Advancement Opportunities – The Sky is the limit, come grow with us!
- Making a change in peoples lives everyday
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develops and cultivates sales leads to strengthen outbound activity as it relates to meeting the goals of our supported clients.
- Works with other team members to develop a pipeline that reinforces lead generation and revenue goals within a metrics-driven environment
- Educates, influences, and articulates the optimal sales solution on behalf of our valued clients as a means of moving the sale forward
- Identifies key decision makers, build and maintain relationships, and builds trust on behalf of all stakeholders
- Prepares and submits activity reports, pipeline forecasts, and conversion rates to all relevant parties
- Overcomes sales objections in a tasteful manner
- Associates Degree or higher preferred (equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of)
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a client-facing role
- Ability to prioritize within a fast-paced environment
- Outbound calling experience within a business environment is preferred
- CRM experience preferred
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Technology savvy
- High level of professionalism
- Thirst for knowledge
- Optimistic attitude
- Embraces change while remaining adaptable
- Utilizes rejection as a learning tool