Administers procedures and oversees repeatable processes to manage and improve the Service Center network competitive advantage. Performs a strategic analysis of market competitiveness.
I. Ensures appropriate processes available for all aspects of the Service Center business.
II. Identifies service areas needing improvement or adjustment, to increase the quality and efficiency in the performance or aircraft maintenance work.
III. Identify emerging customer trends, track customer activity, and provide insights to the organization regarding the market landscape.
IV. Develop business cases as required.
V. Provide data in all areas of the Service Center and work directly with Service Center Management to improve or correct unfavorable trends.
VI. Provides a positive and open environment where there is communication, clear direction and specific desired results.
VII. Must be willing to travel (both international and domestic).
• Bachelor’s degree in
o Business Administration
o Other related field
• SAP/iMRO experience preferred, but not required
• Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
• Aviation experience preferred, but not required
• Organized and action oriented
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Self-starter that works well in team environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.