The primary responsibility of the position is to support the Aftermarket Customer Experience, including warranty & programs administration, parts sales support and account management.
- Work with a cross functional team to manage a portfolio of ProAdvantage customer accounts, ensuring timely support and resolution of customer issues. This includes invoicing of program fees, closure of accounts, reconciliation of invoiced hours to actual hours, etc.
- Administer ProAdvantage programs, including claims management and negotiation of disputed items to an equitable settlement consistent with Textron Aviation policy and customer service objectives.
- Drive process improvements which create efficiencies and enhance value to the customer.
- Evaluates and determines the most cost effective and efficient approach for fulfilling customer’s requests.
- Work with different capabilities within the organization to enrich customer experience.
- Additional duties include standard and ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as well as other activities where appropriate.
- Effectively communicate information to a diverse audience of customers, both internally and externally, maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Coordinates and executes all activities necessary to produce the Customer desired solutions in accordance with the Customer’s requirements.
- Maintains files, customer documents, and aftermarket program contracts to ensure department systematically administers aftermarket programs and preserves historical records.
- Bachelors degree in
- Business Administration
- Aviation Management
- Other related field
- Must be able to work in a customer-oriented environment with professional demeanor and minimal supervision
- Organized and action oriented
- Able to effectively communicate and comfortably deal with high end clients
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Builds and maintains constructive relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.