Work with the Sales Operation team to support sales management and field salespersons from headquarters. This role will provide the opportunity to communicate with potential customers regarding aircraft sales and marketing matters.
Job Responsibilities (may include, but not limited to):
- Assist with matters of sales and sales support. Provide sales and activity reports, plan tracking and advise senior leadership regarding trends, and other issues
- Coordinate and conduct presale visits on behalf of Regional Sales Directors
- Receive phone calls with prospective customers, conduct screening process regarding financial capability, and organize travel requirements to address the prospects needs and expectations
- Assist Regional Sales Director to ensure all are aware of current state of affairs at Textron Aviation, with regards to aircraft availability, providing requested information, training, etc.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in:
- Other related fields
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office products
- Professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Acts with customer expectations and requirements in mind