Works for the Service Center, responsible for the successful execution of interior refurbishment and modification projects through the effective planning and coordination of information and materials.
- Works concurrently with engineering to analyze detail and assembly blueprints and determines material, parts, and tooling needed to support interior refurbishment and aviation modification projects.
- Works with the Sales and Scheduling and engineering to create planning to support new refurbishment products and programs.
- Researches external and internal parts and material cost and availability to determine procurement means to support interior refurbishment and modification projects.
- Coordinates interior refurbishment and modification information to create planning packages used for installation using Project Coordination Form (PCF).
- Coordinates with engineering and shop to resolve drawing and/or installation issues.
- Estimates time and material standards to support interior refurbishment and modification inquiries.
- Continually assesses and improves internal processes for information management, material management, and shop supply management using IMRO, SAO Status, and Planner Projects.
- Performs research necessary to maintain and exercise a working knowledge of new refurbishment processes and techniques.
- Interacts effectively with external departments and internal team members to ensure successful completion of interior refurbishment and modification projects.
- Performs special assignments as required using Planner Projects.
- Issue’s PO’s (purchase orders) and SAO (Supplemental Aircraft Orders).
- Bachelor’s degree required in:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aviation Management
- Other related field
- Relative aviation industry experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding in the operations of standard office equipment and Microsoft office applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work well with engineering documents and Parts ordering systems including: EEDS, SAP, Lawson and CEDARS.
- Possesses good organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail, goal oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage time sensitive responsibilities
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work in team environment
- Maintenance experience preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.