We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. Each person at Bell has a role in creating the technology and innovation that makes Bell an aviation expert. Our people in our business functions ensure the stability of our company by supporting the manufacturing and creation of our aircraft. No matter where you are in the company, at Bell, you are critical to the success of our company.
A Day in the Life of a Communications Intern:
Bell is seeking a Communications Intern interested in Communications. The position will create and implement a comprehensive media and customer communications program, designed to inform, educate and engage customers and media around the globe on the Company’s products and position within the marketplace via several communications channels. The position will also support our internal communications strategy designed to drive employee engagement and provide information and engaging content to the workforce.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Assist efforts to define, develop, manage and execute communications strategies.
- Assist in preparing for projects involving advertising and branding and other communications methods.
- Collect data and develop reports using information gathered through research and review of applicable tools and methods.
- Develop and execute internal communications, including strategic plans, organizational announcements and executive leadership messages.
Don’t miss the chance to join our team environment where you feel a sense of camaraderie. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
- Must be a current student enrolled in a university and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher at the time of the Summer Intern Program.
- Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or English strongly preferred.
- Must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours by the start of the internship or previous Bell work experience.
- 3.0 minimum overall, undergraduate GPA is strongly preferred.
Minimum Requirements for a Communications Intern at Bell:
- Must be able to fulfill the full length of the Summer Intern Program
- Strong writing and speaking skills.
- Ability to work with customers and representatives from other groups.
- Attention to detail, able to organize, plan and prioritize assignments.
Ideal Candidates Also Have:
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence within all levels of the organization and with external stakeholders.
- Ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources, analyze information, recommend and direct courses of action to be taken.
- Ability to take initiative, multitask and complete projects, all while remaining flexible and responsive when faced with multiple, time-sensitive requests.
- Excellent project management skills to include organizing, planning and execution experience, including experience managing outside agencies and vendors.
- Motivated, detail-oriented and self-directed to deliver high quality results.
- Creativity, interpersonal savvy and the ability to manage diversity.
Collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where differences in experiences, backgrounds, and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
Apply at jobs.bellflight.com/university