Are you a go-getter looking for a rewarding and growth-focused career post-graduation? Are you eager to land a career that has both endless potential and a lasting impact on the clients it serves?
As a Financial Advisor Trainee, you’ll learn to create customized financial solutions and build lasting relationships with clients to help them meet and exceed their financial goals. By developing a personalized strategy based on each client’s unique financial situation, you’ll deliver trusted expertise in the areas of investments, wealth management, and retirement planning to create and protect wealth.
If you are interested in applying the skills and experience you’ve worked tirelessly to attain in college or graduate school, check out the details below to get started.
What You Bring to The Table
· Curious Learner– You ask questions, uncover insights, and dig deeper to get all the facts
· Connector – Always building your network, you enjoy speaking to people and do your best work when connecting with others
· Driven -. A self-starter with tenacity to spare. You are determined and passionate about problem-solving and committed to offering clients the best customer service
· Innovator – Finding new and cutting-edge ways to do things excites you. Always the trendsetter, you’re up on the most groundbreaking ways of doing things
What You Can Expect Day-to-Day
· Connect – Establish bonding and rapport with clients by listening and working with them to develop solutions reflective of what’s most important to them
· Consult – Partner and provide wealth management strategies based on their financial and investment goals, all while balancing referral activities, customer follow-ups, and administrative tasks
· Comply – With all regulatory requirements, including licensing and registrations
What it Takes
The most successful Financial Advisors are high achievers, skilled problem solvers, and adept listeners who can offer expert advice to assist clients with their wealth management needs.
· Ability to successfully complete provided training program
· Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and other required software
· Superior time-management and organizational skills
Bachelor’s degree or advance degree in business, finance, sales, marketing or related field, or equivalent to 1-year professional experience in management, sales, legal, accounting, finance, military, or another business-related field
Our Commitment to You
We are committed to your success. Founded on the principles of tailored financial solutions rooted in technology, The Boring Financial Company offers a dynamic, progressive environment with comprehensive training, superior hands-on job coaching, and focused advancement opportunities. We embrace technology, celebrate future innovators and support team members that go above and beyond the status quo. Whether you are a current advisor looking to make a transition or a soon-to-be college graduate starting a career in finance, we offer an unmatched vocational trajectory unlike any other. If you are a hard-working professional looking to learn, grow, and thrive, let’s start a conversation.
The Boring Financial Company s an equal opportunity employer.