Description – External
Who are we?
We are the global leader in prestige beauty — delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. We are focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in 150 countries. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation — a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected — as we continue the bold work of our founder Estée Lauder.
We have an extensive brand portfolio that includes Estee Lauder, Clinique, MAC, Too Faced!, BECCA, La Mer, Tom Ford Beauty, and Aveda.
At Estee Lauder, we believe that our most important asset is our people. We have a talented family of colleagues working in over 140 countries and territories throughout the world in diverse areas such as Marketing, Research & Development, Quality Assurance, Finance/Accounting, Manufacturing, etc. At our company, most employees find more than a job—they find a home.
What are we looking for?
Estee Lauder Companies is looking for operations professionals to lead on its Supply Chain Campus in Bristol PA. As a front-line leader, you will have an opportunity to develop the talents and capabilities of a dynamic team of 15-20 employees to meet and exceed corporate and personal goals. Across our 6 buildings, you could supervise employees in roles including Material Handlers, Order Handlers, Assemblers, Compounders, or more. We are seeking leaders that are passionate about energizing and enabling their team to drive success in safety, quality and productivity. Excellent opportunity to be a part of our warehouse execution software transformation, leading and delivering change across the supply chain. Our front line leaders also have the opportunity for personal and professional development opportunities across the supply chain to take their career to the next level.
• Manage the assigned non-exempt workforce with a focus on achieving daily productivity and accuracy standards ensuring positive employee relations.
• Responsible for the processing of orders to meet or exceed monthly sales budgets.
• Conduct and lead team meetings.
• Accountable for picking and shipping accuracy.
• Responsible for inventory and warehousing of finished goods.
• Engage in LEAN and continuous improvement projects.
• Responsible for staging shipments in accordance with Company policies as well as State, Federal and International regulations.
• Accountable for maintenance and accuracy of data on computerized distribution systems (WMS, IPTI, SAP).
- Ensure line set-up and line clearance are complete and in compliance with GMP’s.
- Meet, greet and seat assemblers. Instruct assemblers and point out any potential production/quality related concerns.
- Coordinate the efforts of complementary departments in support of production.
- Direct the activities of set-up attendants, production attendants, quality auditors and mechanics throughout the shift.
- Perform periodic inspections to ensure the quality of all production meets standard.
- Oversee a variety of documentation and is responsible for its accuracy and completion.
- Monitor and assure a safe work environment through process adherence and hazard elimination/mitigation(PPE, Lockout/Tag-out, Machine Guarding, etc.) and hazard elimination/mitigation
- Monitor and assure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and adherence to defined procedures
- Drive results through effective communication, collaboration and accountability
- Lead departmental strategy, innovation and continuous improvement while embracing change
- Develop talent to full potential through training, consistent feedback and coaching
- Evaluate and document performance of employees, make recommendations for improvement, and apply the corrective action process, as required
- Engage the team and lead the implementation of Lean tools (5S, Value Stream Mapping, Problem Solving, OEE, etc.).
- Monitor and assure a safe work environment through process adherence
- Assign work
- Manage scheduled priorities and capacity to achieve the highest customer service level
- Manage and maintain Inventory Accuracy through the TECO Process
- Conduct team meetings and forums to share information
- Manage attendance, vacation planning, payroll exception reports, and other relevant reports
- Provide a level of service to internal customers in support corporate objectives
Qualifications – External
- College degree required – Management, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering preferred but all majors welcome
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous supervisory experience preferred (co-ops, internships, school organizations exp. accepted)
- Dynamic and analytical approach to problem identification, solution and efficiency improvements
- Must demonstrate a desire and ability to lead other people
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office and SAP applications preferred