Are you looking for a place to build your professional accounting career through enthusiasm in a professional yet exciting setting? Then, we are a perfect match. IWS Sales has an opportunity for your passion for numbers and personal growth. We have fun while following accounting practices. We are looking for someone who loves to be constantly challenged to improve themselves and our Company.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Coordinate workflow and tasks with your team members and make suggestions to enhance processes and procedures
- Prepare documentation for tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Offer guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Inventory Management and procurement
- Communicate expectations and project status extensively with External and internal teams
- Guide best practice policies, procedures, and processes throughout the accounting cycle
- Analyze complex problems and to work within budgetary and time constraints.
- Provide a superior customer experience while having fun
Additionally, accountants have a legal obligation to act honestly and avoid negligence in their practices. As such, they are also responsible for ensuring that their clients’ financial records are compliant with the relevant laws and regulations.
- Effective Communicator– being able to explain complex concepts in simple layman’s terms.
- Adaptable- Change is good. Being able to see where we want to make changes, freedom to finding a way and making it happen.
- Trustworthy- handle sensitive information, have access to cash, Credit Card information. Must be trustworthy so that the business is comfortable that you will handle requests and items professionally.
- Team Player- Always looking to make the team members look good, team collaboration and respect for others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- End of Month: Candidates should have experience coordinating the month close process.
- Communication: Communicating financial information and results to key stakeholders
- Project management: Your job is more than numbers, and you need to be able to reconcile related tasks with the core of your responsibilities.
- Collaboration: Demonstrate the ability to works effectively with others, both internally and externally to achieve goals.
- Organizational ability: Must also be able to work independently, keep on track and accomplish tasks without direct supervision.
- Technology skills: Must be able to operate a variety of office systems, equipment, software and phone systems.
- Microsoft Office
- QuickBooks Manufacturing and Wholesale
- Google Drive
- Occasional standing and walking required along with constant operating of computer
- Must be able to occasionally carry objects weighing 20 pounds
- Great Pay: Starting salary of $35,000 to $55,000 depending on experience
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company matching contribution up to 3% of pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here.
A little about IWS Sales:
IWS Sales stands for Idaho Wrecker Sales. We started out building Tow Trucks and selling Towing equipment in 1990, and we have been here in the same location ever since. In an effort to help distinguish ourselves as a full line dealership with several product lines, we have shortened our name to IWS Sales. Over the years, we have sought out products that fit our customer standards. With our understanding of what is required to keep tow trucks running 24/7, it’s only natural that we would hold the same expectations in the trailers and RV’s we represent. With that being said, we are proud to offer Miller Towing Equipment, Chevron Tow Trucks, and ATC Trailers. IWS Sales is also a premiere dealer of Renegade, Showhauler and Newmar motor homes. When you do business with IWS Sales, you are getting almost 3 decades of Experience, Reliability, and Integrity. Our “True North” is to enhance our customers buying experience. We understand that giving our customers a wonderful experience is what has kept us in business for almost 30 years. To learn more about our company and brands, visit our website at www.iwssales.com.
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas, visit www.mountain-home.us