The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, with more than 200 brands created and loved globally. You know the icons like Heinz Ketchup, Kraft Mac and Cheese, and Philadelphia Cream Cheese. And you’ve heard the buzz about breakthrough sensations like Just Crack an Egg and Primal Kitchen.
No matter the brand, we unite under one vision: To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally. Bringing that vision to life are our 38,000-plus teammates worldwide, who make not just food but a real impact. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. And we stand committed to sustainability and the health of our planet and its people. If you’re passionate and ready to shape the future — there’s one thing to do: Join us!
Challenging the status quo takes talent! We’re transforming the food industry by growing a global team of food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers. You’ll not only work with and help grow some of the world’s most iconic and beloved brands, but you’ll have the chance to leave your mark on them. As part of the Kraft Heinz family, you’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance. Seize the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. Count on others to live our values alongside you. This is where teamwork thrives, and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Bring your appetite for more!
Our Kraft Heinz trainees are hand-selected and sponsored by the Executive Leadership Team. This 10-month rotational program is designed for those who are highly ambitious and have a desire to be future leaders of Kraft Heinz. You’ll join a Trainee class filled with fellow high achievers to learn and partner with Kraft Heinz leaders, explore all areas of our organization, and have multiple opportunities to work directly in our business. As a Kraft Heinz Trainee you will add value as a full-time employee from day one, doing real work, and delivering real results.
The Kraft Heinz Trainee Program is divided into 4 function-specific tracks from which you can launch your career journey at Kraft Heinz. These tracks are designed to guide placement following the program.
• Marketing / Sales Track – you could be a part of Brand Management, Category Management, Shopper Marketing, Retail Sales, Innovation, and Consumer Insights
• R&D/Quality Track – this could include Quality, Food Science, Engineering, Research & Development, and Packaging
• Operations Track – you could work in Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Quality, Food Safety, Engineering
• Corporate Track – you could make an impact in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, and Learning & Development
You should join us at our table if:
• You are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and are a graduating Senior eligible to start in Summer 2022
• You have an excitement for setting and delivering against personal goals and massively over-delivering
• You bring positive energy to every interaction and project
• Being hungry, yet humble comes naturally
• Working hard and being driven is what has gotten you where you are
• Your goal is to join a company with a culture of learning and growth
Join us in achieving our purpose to Make Life Delicious!!