Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be a part of the team that’s power play.
Hulu Marketing is seeking a Summer Intern who be an outstanding addition to our Brand Design team. As a Summer Design Intern, you will work with extraordinary creatives assisting in the ongoing stewardship of the Hulu Brand Identity and the development of campaigns for our Brand and Hulu Originals like the Award-Winning The Handmaid’s Tale.
The right person for this role has a passion for design process and innovation, identity systems, and ground-breaking entertainment marketing experiences. If you are someone who thrives in a team environment and gains personal happiness when sharing knowledge and partnering with teams across Hulu, then this a phenomenal fit for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with a world-class creative studio of Designers, Art Directors, Producers, and Creative Directors.
- Work with team to developing concepts, reference materials, crafting assets, and doing design research.
- Seamlessly work across all media types: digital, video, print, and UX infusing data and insights to develop amazing experiences that connect to audiences.
- Assist in coordinating graphic assets
- Assist in presentations
- Assist designers and animators in the application and improvement of core graphic templates
- Work with the design team to update and refresh existing design creative with current messaging
WHAT TO BRING
- Enrolled in an undergrad program pursuing a degree in Graphic Design
- Must have a passion for design, be creative thinking, and an innate instinct for what looks good
- Must have the ability to craft in various styles to fit various types of projects and design voices
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Google Docs, and solid understanding of Sketch
- Knowledge and passion for gestalt design principles of typography, layout, and color.
YOU SHOULD BE
- Detailed, meticulous, and organized
- Hardworking creator of impactful visual design
- Effective communicator
- Embrace the serious fun designing for one of the most dynamic and growing brands in entertainment and technology.