As a member of the the Strategic Account Operations Team, you will work closely with the Pharma Services Strategic Accounts team to support the deployment of our strategic plan, as well as support ongoing efforts to enhance our digital enablement tools such as SalesForce.com. During this internship you will have the opportunity to lead at least one project in the strategic plan portfolio and leave your mark on the organization. You will bring excellent communication skills, organization skills, learning agility, and a passion to manage projects in order to improve our Strategic Account operational processes and improve the customer experience. You will report to our Senior Manager of Strategic Account Operations and will operate in an intercultural, diverse, matrix environment to help ensure we are making a positive impact on the business and our customers. This is a great role for high-achieving college students interested in the pharma & biotech industry and commercial roles such as sales, project management, and business management. The position starts in June, paid working 40 hours per week through August. Opportunities exist for this position to continue through the academic year on a part-time basis to allow for class schedules.
- With support and coaching from the Senior Manager of Strategic Account Operations, lead at least one project in the Strategic Accounts strategic plan portfolio.
- Develop a project charter with a problem statement, scope, and objectives.
- Develop a project plan and timeline with critical tasks, due dates, and milestones.
- Establish workstreams, as needed, each with a leader, objectives, deliverables, and due dates.
- Schedule and participate in working sessions to develop solutions and deliverables.
- Lead a weekly governance meeting with key project stakeholders to report out workstream updates and overall project status.
- Take meeting minutes for key meetings determined by the Senior Manager of Strategic Account Operations and work to archive those minutes, in addition to providing a roadmap for action item completion.
- Support ongoing efforts to enhance our customer relationship management (CRM) tool, SalesForce.com, as well as other digital tools as necessary.
- Support development of the Visual Relationship Maps tool in SalesForce and identify opportunities to improve the tool relative to our Account Growth Plans
- Support development of the centralized Strategic Accounts Management calendar within SalesForce helping to visualize and coordinate key account management meetings including Governance meetings with customers, Account Management Team meetings, and Network Hypercare meetings. Identify opportunities to impove the centralized calendar tool
- Interview Strategic Account Leads and Strategic Account Relationship Directors to identify areas to improve our Integrated Client Dashboard. Communicate improvement areas to Strategic Accounts leadership and IT leadership and develop an implementation roadmap.