This is an entry level role open to recent University graduates and those who have worked in a similar quantitative role for 1-2 years – Vacancies open for September 2021 or February 2022 commencement in Austinmer, Australia. Tibra will sponsor your Visa and provide some relocation costs.
About the role:
At Tibra our graduates get exposure to the development of real world trading systems and the associated quantitative finance methods in one of the most challenging environments: proprietary trading in Financial markets.
You will be analysing large data sets, finding patterns and exploring market dynamics. You role will include researching, implementing and analysing signals and algorithmic strategies and will contribute to the implementation and evolution of the firm’s trading strategies.
We offer a competitive graduate salary and attractive employee benefits. At Tibra, you will also have the opportunity to undertake extensive training and learning via our in-house Tibra University programs in addition to on-the-job training and mentoring.
This role is based in Austinmer, Australia.
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or related subject
- Development experience – preferably C++
- Experience in data analysis a bonus but not essential
To apply for this role please submit your profile via the link; you must include:
- Resume (include past/expected University graduation dates)
- University academic transcript including current WAM/GPA (can be noted on resume)
- Residency status (can be noted on resume)
Note: applications are open year round.
*ONLY applicants who have submitted complete applications will be contacted