Are you currently a junior pursuing your degree in Computer Science and looking for a meaningful summer internship experience? Excellent! We’re looking for you to join us in our Leadership Development Internship Program at our Global Headquarters in Denver, CO for 10 weeks during the summer.
TTEC is a thriving billion dollar global tech firm based in Colorado. Pull back the curtain of some of the world’s most iconic brands and you’ll find the people and technology of TTEC, a Customer Experience Software as a service (CXSaaS) company. We create the customer experience. We bring humanity and technology together to deliver happy customers for our clients and to generate greater revenue and loyalty for their brand. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone
We could tell you how great we are, but we will let Forbes magazine who recently recognized TTEC as one of America’s best large corporations of 2021! Even better, they specifically ranked us one of the best corporations for diversity, women and recent graduates, which we are very proud of! TTEC embraces and is firmly committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. This commitment is not words alone. Diversity and inclusion is imbedded into our Human Capital Strategies and Practices and is driving our behavior and actions.
As a Computer Leadership Development Intern, you’ll enjoy:
- Working with one of our many Technical Centers of Excellence where you’ll be assigned a meaningful technical project that directly contributes to TTEC business goals and gives you valuable work experience in your field of study with a thriving tech firm
- A deep dive into our business and the world of customer experience.
- Exposure to executive leadership, global colleagues and real clients
- Potential for a job offer after you graduate – rock star performances could lead to an offer to join our 3-year Talent Accelerator Program (a rotational leadership development program) as a full-time employee
- Learning and development opportunities including buddy, coaching and mentorship programs
- Internship networking group
- Being welcomed to the TTEC family and expanding your global network
- Internship credit if it’s a school requirement
- Summer in beautiful Denver, Colorado at a global organization (did we mention how cool Denver is – from the multicultural downtown vibe to the mountains, you’re going to love it here)
Please contact your internship coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.