U-Haul is always hiring !!
8162 S Priest Dr, Tempe, Arizona 85284
**We offer PAID working interviews! START TODAY, GET PAID TODAY!**
Come on down to 8162 S Priest drive TODAY to get your career moving!
Hiring Immediately! 40 hours per week $14.00 per hr!
Are you looking to advance your career in a promising assembly, manufacturing, and production industry? Do you want to put your technical skills to good use? If so, consider becoming U-Haul’s newest Assembler. In this position you will work on various parts of the assembly line to ensure that trucks, trailers, and other equipment and efficiently and expertly constructed.
U-Haul offers Assemblers:
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health insurance & Prescription plans if eligible
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days if eligible
- Life insurance
- MetLaw Legal program
- MetLife auto and home insurance
- Discounts on Apple products, Dell computers, cell phone plans, hotels, and more
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 24-hour physician available for kids
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Subsidized gym/fitness membership if eligible
- Business and travel insurance
- YouMatter EAP
- LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
- Critical Illness/Group Accident Insurance
Assembler Primary Responsibilities:
- Assemble trucks, trailers, and other equipment in a production line environment.
Assembler Minimum Qualifications:
- Regular attendance essential
- Able to pass drug screen and background check
- Must supply steel-toed shoes or boots
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g. working around moving parts, machines, fumes, or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves, or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods both indoors and outdoors of remaining stationary, traversing spaces, repositioning to reach and use tools, and moving a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.