Collegeboxes is looking for a Social Media Intern that will specialize in content creation. This position will work closely with the Director of Collegeboxes, as well as with the U-Haul Social Media team and Digital Production team (video and photo) to create content specifically for college students and their parents.
The ideal candidate is very active on social media and understands the needs of college students.
Key Intern Responsibilities:
- Assist team with brainstorming social campaign & strategy
- Assist with the creation and distribution of content such as infographics, videos, and posts on social media
- Write copy for posts
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
Skills and Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in college (ASU or GCU) for digital communications or related field such as advertising, journalism, marketing, graphic design, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Experience with major social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.
- Experience with image/video editing software is a plus
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented department
- Demonstrated passion for social media and content creation.
- Active social media presence or portfolio equivalence
- Available to work on at least 5 hours per week or more