About the Job:
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the ideal candidate will be responsible for timely and accurate preparation of financial accounting data in a variety of areas. It is essential that this candidate brings analytical and organizational skills in order to best support the accounting team.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform monthly accounting duties in support of the Corporate Controller, including:
- Responsibility for Inventory related functions such as reconciliation of inventory balances, costing analysis, and other ad-hoc analyses
- Performing reconciliation of various international webstore activity such as cash reconciliation and inventory balance reconciliation
- Coordinating with various third parties on international subsidiary monthly close procedures and prepare journal entries.
- Assisting with month-end closing duties when needed, including preparing and posting general ledger journals, reconciling balance sheet accounts, and performing various tasks for accurate financial statements and senior management reports.
- Assist in gathering and analyzing information as requested by the internal / external auditors including statutory audits.
- Assist management in SOX compliance
- Other ad hoc projects.
What You’ll Need:
• Degree in Accounting / Finance
• Minimum 1-2 years of accounting or related experience
• Strong Excel and MS Office skills
• Experience with NetSuite preferred
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license a plus