Summary: Keeps records of financial transactions for establishment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Verifies, allocates, and posts details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in journals or computer files from documents such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, check stubs, and computer printouts.
2. Summarizes details in separate ledgers or computer files and transfers data to general ledger.
3. Reconciles and balances accounts.
4. Compiles reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
5. Calculates employee wages from records or time cards and prepares checks for payment of wages.
7. Computes, types, and mails monthly statements to customers.
8. Completes records to or through trial balance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in semiconductor construction a plus.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Ability to communicate in Mandarin/Taiwanese a plus.
Basic math skills for addition, subtraction, division, multiplication. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite， accounting system(Quickbooks).