Verisk 3E is looking for a Toxicological Data Analyst to join the team in Bethesda, MD. In this role, you will:
- Maintain/update existing Physical-Chemical, Toxicological/Eco-Toxicological (PCTEC) datasets for chemicals.
- Support adding new PCTEC sources & endpoints
- Customer support & special projects related to toxicological topics
- Masters in Toxicology or related fields
- Experience in disciplines with regard to environmental data including (bio)chemistry, toxicology (including genetic and immune toxicology) and risk/exposure assessment
- Experience in analyzing/evaluating large datasets with regard to chemical and toxicological profiles of chemical substances
- Experience in read-across data for toxicological characteristics is a plus
- Experience in chemical regulatory industry is a plus
- Solid professional discretion and scientific judgement required to make decisions on complex toxicological issues
Verisk 3E delivers intelligent compliance solutions that empower companies around the globe to reduce risk, drive continuous improvement and create new growth opportunities. Verisk 3E has set the standard for combining regulatory expertise and enriched global compliance content and transforming it into actionable intelligence to enhance chemical and workplace safety, product safety and stewardship, supply chain stewardship and research and development support. Together, with our customers, we are working to make the world safer—one product, one workplace and one community at a time. To learn more visit www.verisk3e.com We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.