Join the Dickies Family
Dickies has spent nearly a century crafting innovative workwear known for its performance, durability and comfort. Since 1922, Dickies continues its long legacy of designing quality workwear and work-inspired apparel at a price anyone can afford. What began as a humble denim bib overall company has grown into a worldwide force, weaving together cultural movements with a rigorous commitment to straightforward style and long-lasting ingenuity.
In 2017, Dickies was acquired by VF Corporation, the parent company of global powerhouse brands such as Vans®, The North Face® and Timberland®. Powerful brands that are fueled by insights and innovation put us at the heart of our consumers’ lives. Many of our brands lead their respective categories, and some have risen to iconic status. VF is the ideal steward to honor the Dickies heritage while providing a platform for growth that ensures continued success for another century.
We are a purpose-led company that seeks not only to succeed in business, but also to leverage our success and resources to make the world better. We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet.
As of October 18, 2021, this position requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on the first day of employment, absent need for medical or religious accommodation or other exemption as allowed by state or local law. Further information provided during the recruitment process.
Manager of Site Merchandising & Content
The Manager, Site Merchandising & Content will own the merchandising and content strategy for the Brand website. Define and manage online product content requirements ensuring content aligns with defined customer journeys and digital best practices. Own the online shopper experience including product data integrity, content creation and best-in-class technologies that support the customer journey.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Responsible for the product strategy that brings the customer journeys, website launches and product launches to life
- Owns the Ecommerce Roadmap including adding and prioritizing website enhancements as it relates to site merchandising and content initiatives
- Maximizes use of all merchandising tools such as Site Search, Sorting Rules and Product Recommendations
- Analyze customer behavior and sales to improve product and promotional strategies
- Monitor and evaluate campaign results by leveraging online tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Day to day hands on management of content and products on the Brand’s ecommerce channels. Product presentation (product information, images, pricing, site marketing strategy and adjusting all these as often needed)
- Test new content strategies, learn from the results, and optimize future content
- Partner with internal team to develop a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes
- Partner with functional digital strategists in SEO, others technology, paid media, and creative, along with key stakeholders/VPs/Directors, to shape digital content plans
- Establish, maintain, and continually improve processes and workflows as they relate to website enhancements
- Manage Site Merchandisers
Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Skills for Success
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 7+ years
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Design, Marketing, Ecommerce or equivalent Ecommerce experience
- Experience managing content and merchandising of an e-commerce website; Salesforce Commerce Cloud Preferred (7+ years)
- Experience managing a team (3-5 years)
- Experience creating elevated, personalized content supporting targeted audiences
- In-depth knowledge of analytics tools such as Google 360 or Adobe Analytics
- Experience leveraging data within an ERP, PIM and DAM
- SEO experience (2+ years)
- Apparel experience is a plus
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Must have leadership skills, project management skills, negotiation skills and business judgement
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of UX, UI, SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of Search and Social
- Familiarity with programming languages such as HTML and Java
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and time constraints in an agile environment
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently with a proactive working style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package. Go to MyVFBenefits.com and click on “Looking to Join VF?” to learn more.
Our Parent Company, VF Corporation
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
We just have one question. Are you in?