Please note, your application will be prioritized if submitted prior to September 26. 2021, otherwise your application will be reviewed in the order it was received.
Please use this link to apply: https://wlgore.taleo.net/careersection/4/jobdetail.ftl?job=211872&src=UNV-10484
Important: Before applying, be sure to have your resume and any additional documents you would like to share with us (i.e. a cover letter) available to upload. The application process takes approximately 15-20 minutes to complete and is best completed in one sitting. Be sure to click “submit” once you are finished.
You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of your application submission. If you do not receive a confirmation letter within 24 hours, please access your account via the same link used above to complete your submission.
All status updates regarding your consideration for this opportunity will be communicated via our application system.
About Us: Gore is a materials science company focused on improving lives through discovery, product innovation and rewarding careers for our Associates.
As a Manufacturing Operations and/or Supply Chain Associate at Gore, you will typically work in cross-functional project teams to support and improve manufacturing and supply chain processes throughout the Enterprise. You will have an opportunity to learn business, divisional and functional competencies emphasizing supply chain operations. The ability to partner with other disciplines and adapt to the latest technology is essential. We are looking for talented, hands-on individuals who have demonstrated the initiative to apply supply chain fundamentals and successfully navigate ambiguity to solve problems and deliver results. Learn more at gore.com/products/industries.
Typical Gore manufacturing operations and/or supply chain opportunities may include:
- Manufacturing – Industrial Engineering and Continuous Improvement
- Supply Chain – Planning, Procurement, Warehousing/Global Logistics and Analytics
- Quality Assurance
- Manufacturing Systems/Data Management Support
- Select number of Rotational programs
Additional information about each of the commitments listed above can be found on our webpage under the Typical Opportunities section. Learn more at gore.com/careers/upcoming-graduates
Availability and Locations of Open Positions
- Eastern Cluster: Elkton, MD; Newark, DE
- Western Cluster: Flagstaff, AZ; Phoenix, AZ; Santa Clara, CA
- B.S. and/or M.S. students who are graduating December 2021 – August 2022 and majoring in: Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Operations Management or Supply Chain Management; we will consider other degrees with transferable knowledge and experiences
- Demonstrated ability to understand and successfully apply manufacturing operations and/or supply chain fundamentals
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, initiate, and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to inclusively collaborate with others to solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to be an active learner
- Demonstrated curiosity and initiative that leads to deeper understanding
- Evidence of hands on approach and good judgment to work through ambiguity and challenges
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills
What We Offer: At Gore, we offer comprehensive, competitive rewards in the form of compensation and benefits. Among these are work-life balance and sports programs, 401(k) Plan with a gift, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Health & Well-being program with full health plan, and a flexible working program. Within Gore, you will find a unique culture, diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, and opportunities for growth and development. Learn more at gore.com/careers.
We believe in the strength of a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment. In support of our values and continued success we are proud of Associates around the world who support an inclusive work environment, strive to reflect the diversity of the communities where we operate, and ensure all Associates and external partners are treated with fairness, dignity, and respect.
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the U.S. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)
Our Talent Acquisition Team welcomes your questions at email@example.com