- Implements business processes and improvement strategies by staying up-to-date on supply chain and replenishment processes and procedures; partnering with cross-functional teams to implement sustainable solutions; ensuring all stakeholders execute solutions based on agreed upon timeline.
- Supports the supply chain process through the distribution network and fulfillment centers by directing resolutions and responding to escalation of daily issues ; analyzing data from multiple stakeholders to streamline and improve network efficiencies; providing data for the supplier compliance process flow; researching and analyzing root cause of daily and escalated exceptions concerning shipping, receiving, inventory, and return related issues; conducting performance reviews of merchandising department, distribution centers , and suppliers.
- Supports field-level direction and provides guidance for the execution of operations by acting as a liaison for the field; communicating operational expectations to suppliers and transporters.
- Implements supply chain flow process improvement efforts by contributing to the design, development, and delivery of new ways of working between supply chain stakeholders; prioritizing product flow plan objectives; managing the correction of errors processes and feedback loops; identifying areas of opportunity to improve service levels; supporting the use of end-to-end costing methodology and lean concepts; providing cost recommendations to reduce process waste and provide opportunities for cost reductions and process efficiencies; and reviewing and analyzing the impact and benefits to internal processes.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Graduating in May 2021
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Analytics, Information Management Systems, Engineering, or related fields.