2022 Corporate Risk Development Program
Job ID: 5588291
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Business Overview | As the company’s second line of defense, Corporate Risk — or Independent Risk Management — provides independent oversight of risk-taking activities. Independent Risk Management establishes and maintains Wells Fargo’s risk management program and provides oversight, including challenges to and independent assessment of, the frontline’s execution of its risk management responsibilities. We manage risk according to the Risk Management Framework and ensure all employees understand their individual accountability for managing risk..
Program Overview | The Corporate Risk Development Program is a professional development program that provides participants with a 12 month orientation to Wells Fargo and a deep understanding of the company’s operations, business strategies, and corporate culture through speaking engagements, relevant work assignments and group mentoring. Team members receive coaching and performance feedback sessions, participate in group projects and informative learning sessions with key leaders. It is designed to provide recent college graduates with a blend of business and career developmental training opportunities that incorporates real-world experiences through on-the-job learning and professional development to help you successfully transition from college to corporate life at Wells Fargo.
Program Placement Verticals:
· Credit Risk
· Market Risk
· Model Risk
· Compliance Risk
· Operational Risk
· Strategic Enterprise Risk Management
Responsibilities may include:
· Participate in, provide consulting, and support for projects and initiatives with moderate risk.
· Effectively work with internal stakeholders, lines of business, enterprise risk groups and risk partners
· Execution on strategic priorities and reporting
· Work in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment
· Proactively identify and resolve compliance matters
· Identifying risks and/or gaps through trending analysis and report results to stakeholders
· Build and sustain relationships with peers, Executive Office and business partners
· Provide strategic support to risk and control teams in coordination and execution of initiatives
· Demonstrated ability to facilitate effectively in both a face-to-face and virtual environment
Program start date for 2022: July 11
Program Locations for 2022: Charlotte, NC – Minneapolis, MN – Dallas, TX
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience using Microsoft Office suite of products
· Strong analytic and/or process skills including manipulating data
· Knowledge and or experience in compliance and operational risk
· Knowledge and or experience in the financial services industry
· Demonstrated leadership skills
· Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
· Demonstrated interest/experience in manipulating data and reporting, data visualization, and/or data analytics
· Bachelor’s degree candidate with an expected graduation in December, 2021 – May/June 2022
HOW TO APPLY
This program will be accepting applications through the Wells Fargo Career site on September 17 – September 27, 2021 ONLY. To search and apply for open positions in this program, please go to https://www.wellsfargo.com/careers/ and click on “Search Jobs” and search by Job ID: 5588291 and follow the instructions to complete your application.
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.