2022 Corporate Risk Summer Intern Program
Job ID: 5588235
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Business Overview | As the company’s second line of defense, Corporate Risk — or Independent Risk Management — provides independent oversight of risk-taking activities. Independent Risk Management establishes and maintains Wells Fargo’s risk management program and provides oversight, including challenges to and independent assessment of, the frontline’s execution of its risk management responsibilities. We manage risk according to the Risk Management Framework and ensure all employees understand their individual accountability for managing risk.
Program Overview | The Corporate Risk Development Summer Program is a professional development program that provides participants with a ten-week overview of Wells Fargo and a high-level understanding of the company’s operations, business strategies, and corporate culture. The internship experience includes relationship building, relevant work assignments, coaching, performance feedback sessions, group projects, and informative learning sessions with key leaders. It is designed to provide undergraduate students with a blend of business and professional developmental training opportunities that incorporates real-world experiences and prepares you for a career at Wells Fargo. The internship program is a pipeline program where successful interns will receive an offer to return the following year for the full-time associate program.
Program Placement Verticals:
· Credit Risk
· Market Risk
· Model Risk
· Compliance Risk
· Operational Risk
· Strategic Enterprise Risk Management
Program dates for 2022: June 6 – August 12
Program Locations for 2022: Charlotte, NC – Minneapolis, MN – Dallas, TX
· Bachelor’s degree candidate with an expected graduation in December, 2022 – May/June 2023
· Demonstrated interest in the fields of one of the following: Human Resources, Corporate Communication, Social Media, Marketing, Benefits, Government & Community Relations, IT, STEM, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Accounting and/or Analytics
· Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience using Microsoft Office suite of products
· Knowledge and or experience in the financial services industry
· Demonstrated interest/experience in manipulating data and reporting, data visualization, and/or data analytics
· Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
· Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
HOW TO APPLY
This program will be accepting applications through the Wells Fargo Career site on September 17 – September 21, 2021 ONLY. To search and apply for open positions in this program, please go to https://www.wellsfargo.com/careers/ and click on “Search Jobs” and search by Job ID: 5588235 and follow the instructions to complete your application.
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.