At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Finance brings together enterprise functions that drive Wells Fargo’s financial management, including accounting and control, financial planning and analysis, line of business finance, asset-liability management, treasury, tax management, and the company’s investment portfolios. They also inform shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, employees, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines.
Finance is comprised of the following groups: Business Management Office, Commercial Banking Finance, Consumer and Small Business Banking Finance, Consumer Lending Finance, Controllers Division, COO Finance, Corporate and Investment Banking Finance, Corporate Finance, Finance Controls, Investment Portfolio, Investor Relations, Technology Finance, Treasury, and WIM Finance.
WHAT THE PROGRAM OFFERS
The Finance Early Talent Internship Program is a professional development program that provides participants with a ten-week overview of Wells Fargo and a high-level understanding of the company’s operations, business strategies, and organizational culture. The internship experience includes relationship building, relevant work assignments, coaching, feedback sessions, group projects, and other informative learning sessions with key leaders. It is designed to provide undergraduate students with a blend of business and professional developmental training opportunities that incorporates real-world experiences and prepares you for a career at Wells Fargo. You will be placed in one of the finance groups noted above based on your location, degree, and where possible expressed areas of interest.
Over the course of 10 weeks, you can expect the following:
· On-the-job experience: Working as part of a high-performing team in your business group is how you will gain in-depth experience as an intern. You will begin to build your analytical and interpersonal communication skills by actively participating in your team’s day-today activities.
· Professional support: You will be matched with a partner who will be your mentor or coach, available to answer your questions, help you through challenging situations, and give you feedback throughout the course of the summer.
· A virtual speaker series: Wells Fargo’s top leaders provide insight into how to make the most of your summer experience while you get to learn about trends in the financial markets.
· Organization networking activities: We promote community involvement and networking with other summer interns and full-time associates. You will have the opportunity to create lasting professional relationships, build your network, and take advantage of a diverse and rapidly growing workforce.
Program duration: 10 weeks (June 6 – Aug 12, 2022)
Program Locations (varies based on need): Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix, AZ; St. Louis, MO; Dallas, TX
· Bachelor’s degree candidate with an expected graduation in December, 2022 – May/June 2023
· Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience using Microsoft Office suite of products
· Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in the financial services industry
· Demonstrated interest/experience in managing data and reporting, data visualization, and/or data analytics
· BA/BS degree candidate with a major concentration in: Economics, Finance, Statistics, Applied Math, Accounting, or Business Administration/Business Management with an emphasis in one or more of the aforementioned focus areas
HOW TO APPLY
This program will be accepting applications through the Wells Fargo Career site on September 17-21th, 2021 ONLY. To search and apply for open positions in this program, please go to https://www.wellsfargo.com/careers/ and click on “Search Jobs” and search by keywords, “Finance Early Talent Internship Program” OR “Job ID: 5588281 and follow the instructions to complete your application.
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.