At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Finance brings together enterprise functions that drive Wells Fargo’s financial management, including accounting and control, financial planning and analysis, line of business finance, asset-liability management, treasury, tax management, and the company’s investment portfolios. They also inform shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, employees, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines.
Finance is comprised of the following groups: Business Management Office, Commercial Banking Finance, Consumer and Small Business Banking Finance, Consumer Lending Finance, Controllers Division, COO Finance, Corporate and Investment Banking Finance, Corporate Finance, Finance Controls, Investment Portfolio, Investor Relations, Technology Finance, Treasury, and WIM Finance.
WHAT THE PROGRAM OFFERS
The Finance Early Talent Program is a professional development program designed to provide recent college graduates with a 12 month rotational experience across Wells Fargo’s internal finance ecosystem. As an associate, you’ll participate in key development opportunities by navigating two 6 month rotations across various Finance functions such as: Accounting, Business Finance, Technology Finance, Corporate Finance, and more. The program will empower you to build leadership skills and overall business acumen while gaining a rounded and comprehensive exposure to the diverse finance functions at Wells Fargo. Upon successful graduation of the program, associates are promoted to a team in Enterprise Finance with the tools and skills necessary to help you successfully make the transition from college to corporate life.
Associates will work as full-time team members during this 12 month developmental program that includes:
· Experience across various finance disciplines supporting Wells Fargo’s Expectations
· Formal training opportunities through onboarding and orientation activities and throughout the program to prepare you for a career within finance at Wells Fargo
· Mentoring relationships and coaching to support your professional development
· Exposure to multiple business lines and finance-related responsibilities
Program duration: 12 months (2, 6 month rotations), starting in July 2022
Program Locations (varies based on need): Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix, AZ; St. Louis, MO
- Bachelor’s degree candidate with an expected graduation in December 2021 – May/June 2022
- Ability to take on a high-level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite of products
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in the financial services industry
- Demonstrated interest/experience in managing data and reporting, data visualization, and/or data analytics
- BA/BS degree candidate with a major concentration in: Economics, Finance, Statistics, Applied Math, Accounting, or Business Administration/Business Management with an emphasis in one or more of the aforementioned focus areas
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.