2022 Wells Fargo Technology Internship Program
Thank you for your interest in learning more about the 2022 Wells Fargo Technology Internship Program! In addition to expressing interest through your school career platform, you will also need to apply via our company career website. On August 20th, we will be sending instructions on how to apply. The application window will be open August 23rd through August 29th.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities, you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Wells Fargo Technology Internship Program provides participants with a ten-week orientation to Wells Fargo and the Technology groups within our organization. The experience includes relevant work assignments, real-world training, group projects, and exposure to key leaders. It is designed to provide undergraduate students with a blend of business, technical, and personal developmental training. The program targets exceptional Sophomores and Juniors.
In addition to participating in the Wells Fargo Corporate Intern Program learning series, our interns will have the opportunity to understand the day-to-day responsibilities of a team member and gain comprehensive professional and industry experience. The program exposes interns to a variety of business groups, providing a firm understanding of the company’s operations, business strategies, and corporate culture.
Internship Duration: 10 Weeks during the summer June-August 2022
- Chandler, Arizona
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Dallas, Texas
- Des Moines, Iowa
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- New York City, New York
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- San Francisco, California
With the Wells Fargo Technology Internship Program, you will gain comprehensive professional and industry experience and be hired into one of the following divisions for the entire ten weeks:
- Consumer Lending Technology
- Enterprise Functions Technology
- Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology
- Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology
- Digital Technology & Innovation
- Wealth & Investment Management Technology
- Chief Technology Office and Technology Remediation Program
- Technology Infrastructure
- Information and Cyber Security
Key types of roles an Analyst may be placed into:
- Engineering Analyst – Software Development, Infrastructure, Core Engineering, coding, programming, automation, scripting, hands on data.
- Information Security Analyst – Monitor computer networks for security issues. Install security measures to protect systems.
- Systems Operations Analyst – Technical support services, troubleshoot and restore data and systems, migrations from developments to production.
*** Those considered for Wells Fargo Technology Internships must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM related major such as Computer Science or Computer Engineering with an expected graduation between December 2022 – June 2024***
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other Technology STEM related majors
- Graduation date between December 2022 and June 2024
- Ability to learn from and interact with a diverse set of team members in a very fast paced and dynamic environment
- A desire to learn and grow your portfolio of various businesses and technologies
For additional information about the Technology Internship Program of Wells Fargo, please visit the Technology Program page.
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.