At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
We are seeking highly motivated university students ready to contribute hands-on alongside our Flash & HDD Product Management teams as you develop your career. University students who graduated or are graduating from May 2020 to May 2022 with a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Communications, Marketing, Sales, Social Sciences, or related field are encouraged to apply. You will be considered for current and upcoming available new college grad roles.In these roles you will help define our vision, strategy, and various aspects of our product lifecycle.
We are recruiting for the following areas where you can be hired into a role within the group:
- Product Marketing
- Business Operations
- Marketing Analytics
- Pricing Analytics
What is the LAUNCH Program? The LAUNCH Program is a supplemental, year-long program to introduce you into corporate insights and company culture. In this program, you will navigate through starting and launching your career towards your long-term aspirations. LAUNCH Program elements include:
- Exposure to training opportunities
- Comprehensive rewards & recognition insight
- Professional insights from leaders and professionals
- Engaging networking activities with cohort
- Equity, Inclusion & Diversity and Global Giving & Doing events
Where are these roles located? You’ll have the opportunity to work with teams in:
- Milpitas, California
- San Jose, California
- University students who graduated or are graduating from May 2020 to May 2022 with a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Communications, Marketing, Sales, Social Sciences, or related field
- Right to work in the US without requiring Western Digital to commence or sponsor an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration case)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills in area of study
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, market research and marketing program management
- Problem solving skills
- Ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, exhibits confidence in social environments, and has demonstrated ability to work well with others through clubs, sports, and other extracurricular activities
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.