There are multiple openings. Start date opportunities are January 2022 or May 2022 depending on the team’s needs. Please indicate your availability if you receive an interview request.
The Marketing Operations Intern works closely with the Corporate Marketing, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, and Sales teams to push products to the marketplace. This person maintains data integrity, performs analysis, assists with automation functions, and/or website optimization.
Marketing Operations Interns may perform any of the following activities depending upon which team(s) they may support:
- Maintain data integrity in Salesforce and Marketo
- Perform in-depth analysis measuring marketing campaign effectiveness
- Work closely with Product Marketing to build audience segmentations
- Contribute to lifecycle and automation functions of marketing
- Assist with lead acquisition
- Utilize spreadsheet software to run matching and lookup functions to normalize accounts
- Help maintain marketing reports and documentation
- Analyze and identify optimization areas (e.g. search trends, visitor engagement, conversion, user interaction, etc.)
- Create and implement an actionable plan and recommendations for improving how visitors find and use our website
- Conduct a website content audit, including brand voice, SEO optimization, governance
- Work in A/B and multivariate testing methodology
- Develop, launch, and measure success of web content for integrated marketing campaigns
What You’ll Need
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience with reporting and analytics preferred
If Digital Marketing focused:
- Working knowledge of Drupal or other web content management systems (CMS)
- HTML experience necessary
- Experience with CSS and Bootstrap preferred
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program, preferably in marketing, marketing analytics, consumer behavior, or related program.
- Minimal travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Pay Rate in Colorado: $17 per hour
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, You’ll Enjoy:
- Intern Environment: Workiva was ranked a top 100 internship program by WayUp and ranked #58 in Best Places to Work for a reason! Our interns have the opportunity to participate in mentoring, professional development, networking, and flexible hours during their internship. We continually strive to provide numerous resources to build not just excellent interns, but excellent business professionals.
- Real Work Experience: Workiva interns are treated as full-time employees and are allowed the freedom to contribute to real work that truly impacts Workiva and it’s operations. From writing code in our production environment to directly supporting our customers’ on our newest platform, our interns play a vital role in our company!
- Fantastic Perks: Being an intern at Workiva has benefits beyond just a paycheck. You can’t beat the wellness discounts, 401k participation, casual dress environment and countless other perks that Workiva offers!
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more.
Intern Video: https://youtu.be/LIxhabEk8Ao
Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.