Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
The IT Support Intern supports the Workiva mission and objectives by screening, referring, and triaging internal inquiries and work requests pertaining to Workiva Endpoint hardware, software, and data-related items.
What You’ll Do
- Provides technical support through in-person or remote communication as part of the Endpoint Operations team
- Provides solution-oriented and customer-focused service while adhering to established practices and procedures
- Answers emails and messages from internal customers regarding IT/Endpoint issues
- Tracks the status of issues utilizing a cloud-based system
- May engage in technology-related project work as needed
- Analyzes and correlates Endpoint data form
What You’ll Need
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone, text, or in person
- Demonstrable proactive problem solving experience
- Ability to translate technical terminology into everyday language
- Ability to document processes and standards
- Shows initiative and acts independently to resolve problems
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and customer expectations
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment, and manage multiple projects
- Experience in technical trouble-shooting
- IT Center Support or tech-support environments
- Microsoft Intune/Endpoint Manager or JAMF (preferred but not required)
- PowerShell/Bash/Python Scripting (preferred but not required)
- Pursuing degree in IT/Network Administration or related fields
- No travel required
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift 25 pounds on a regular basis and up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: $17/hour
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, You’ll Enjoy:
- Intern Environment: Workiva was ranked a top 100 internship program by WayUp and ranked #58 in Best Places to Work for a reason! Our interns have the opportunity to participate in mentoring, professional development, networking, and flexible hours during their internship. We continually strive to provide numerous resources to build not just excellent interns, but excellent business professionals.
- Real Work Experience: Workiva interns are treated as full-time employees and are allowed the freedom to contribute to real work that truly impacts Workiva and it’s operations. From writing code in our production environment to directly supporting our customers’ on our newest platform, our interns play a vital role in our company!
- Fantastic Perks: Being an intern at Workiva has benefits beyond just a paycheck. You can’t beat the wellness discounts, 401k participation, casual dress environment and countless other perks that Workiva offers!
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more.
Intern Video: https://youtu.be/LIxhabEk8Ao
Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.