Systems Admin & Developer I
YOP IT Solutions, Inc provides a complete Data Protection Platform for businesses and the IT professionals who serve them. From backup and disaster recovery to data migration, high availability and endpoint protection, our flexible solutions can be tailored to meet the data protection needs of any business.
YOP IT Solutions, Inc solutions are strengthened by our outstanding team members and through strategic acquisitions—like our purchase of leading endpoint protection provider Mozy Inc., and high availability specialist Double Take Software. Our laser focus on security and our track record of meeting customers’ unique requirements are two more reasons why businesses around the globe depend on YOP IT Solutions, Inc.
YOP IT Solutions, Inc is made up of over 1,000 smart and dedicated individuals who work at locations all over the world. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit. With our robust Data Protection Platform, we are well-positioned in a rapidly growing market. We’re currently looking for talented people to join the YOP IT Solutions, Inc team both in the U.S. and globally. Are you ready to grow with us?
Tools & Technology Systems Admin & Developer I:
- We are searching for a Tools & Technology Admin who will be responsible for implementing, customizing and developing solutions on the Salesforce.com platform in support of the business needs.
- Evaluating new Salesforce releases and developing plans for their implementation.
- Participating in the full application life cycle from product design to development, testing, and deployment.
- Applying knowledge of the Force.com platform and identifying the need for custom solutions, designing those solutions as needed.
- Analyzing and optimizing Salesforce related workflows, platform design and setup.
- Implementing systems for maximizing the accuracy of client/prospect information.
- Manage Customer Care SQL Databases Specific Objectives and Responsibilities
Your First Six Months:
- Work with the Tools and Technology Manager and Developers to learn current processes and technologies in use.
- Suggest best practices that work with our business needs.
- Assist in the development of our new Salesforce infrastructure and ensure there is a good flow for our end users.
- Assist in the ongoing administration of all our Customer Care Systems.
- Come up to speed on all our products and our business.
- Read all Salesforce and Customer Care tool documentation.
Six to Twelve Months and Beyond:
- Analyze work flow of the CRM and help with improvements.
- Implement changes that come through the change management process.
- Assist with deploying new features and upgrades to Salesforce and our other tools.
Key Challenges to Overcome:
Understanding the needs and challenges of our agents while balancing the needs and requirements of the business. As it is a small team, there is a peer review, but we do not have a dedicated UX or QA team and you will find yourself wearing many hats in this role while interfacing with people that do not understand how to test, testing your products. Your tools will have high visibility and therefore be open to high levels of critique. In short, you’ll need thick skin and a good sense of humor.
What will make you successful at YOP IT Solutions, Inc:
- A track record of good judgment and decision-making in positions with significant responsibility.
- Highly autonomous and able to independently identify high value projects and drive them to completion.
- Demonstrated leadership capability in cross-functional team environments.
- High degree of comfort with complex technical environments.
- Having and being able to articulate/defend an informed opinion on important topics
Skills & Experience Required:
- Familiarity with HTML.
- Demonstrated experience in at least 1 programming language.
- Expertise in Data Integration and Data Management methods and tools.
- Expertise in SQL Database management.
- Ability to successfully communicate with both technical and LOB executives with knowledge of the organizational culture, sales, and support processes, in-depth knowledge of CRM strategy and systems.
- Ability to interact w/business users and translate business needs into technology solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced Salesforce/CRM administrator and developer.
- Candidates who not only possess all of the job requirements but also bring strong communication skills and an upbeat and collaborative approach to the workplace are ideal.