ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’s Digital & Technology practice drives measurable impact to client business performance through technology-enabled products and solutions, and consistent best-in-class delivery, at a global scale. ZS’s Digital and Technology practice success is driven by collaborating with our domain practices and client teams to embed digital and technology assets and innovations in their services and helping them create a harmonized and distinct ZS technology experience for our clients.
ZS’s Business Technology Solutions team is responsible to lead end to end responsibility of project across all phases i.e. discovery, requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing and operations. This team seeks opportunity to undertake diverse tech roles and foster continuous innovation which benefits the individual’s professional growth and bring the best in delivering world class technology solutions. This team takes overall ownership of the solution delivery, managing operations services, client stakeholder management, contribute to business development and selling activities, project planning and team management.
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATE
- Collaborate with both ZS internal teams and client teams to aid in solution shaping and implementation of world-class technology solutions addressing our client’s critical business challenges;
- Gain a deep understanding of the business challenges with the ability to synthesize and translate into the technical design;
- Design and implement technical features leveraging best practices for technology stack being used;
- Lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Participate in and help to facilitate client meetings and workshops;
- Provide input & support to senior team members in the construction of comprehensive project implementation plans;
- Work closely with a development team to synthesize business requirements to ensure accurate understanding and implementation;
- Guide and assist in development of project outputs such as business case development, solution vision and design, user requirements, solution mockup, prototypes, and technical architecture (if needed), test cases, and deployment plans;
- Serve as a key member in driving user adoption and change management activities during inception, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and post implementation;
- Exhibit flexibility in undertaking new and challenging problems and demonstrate excellent task management;
- Bring Consulting mindset in problem solving, innovation by leveraging technical and business knowledge/ expertise and collaborate across other teams;
- Bachelor’s degree with specialization in Computer Science, IT or other computer related disciplines with record of academic success;
- Up to 3 years of relevant consulting industry experience working on small/medium-scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Good command on any of the following programming language(s) – Python, Java, R
- Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts and experience in writing efficient SQL;
- Understanding of Big Data Concepts and Cloud Platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform;
- Strong analytical / problems solving ability;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects;
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.