- Host virtual (until able to return to in-person) meetings with underrepresented business leaders that allow them to talk about their career and their journey as a minority employee.
- Host Town Halls where perspective sharing is the objective. Have underrepresented minorities in the program share their background and what it took to get them to where they are today as well as having our allies share their perspectives.
- Community outreach and engagement with underrepresented groups about their hopes, and dreams and how to navigate their path.
- Work with underrepresented groups and their respective chambers of commerce to acquire consulting projects for their members and deliver pro bonos work to be part of uplifting the local minority business communities.
- Establish pipelines for our members and mentees with top companies focused on attracting, recruiting and retaining diversity and inclusion minded individuals to help shape their businesses moving forward.