The Student Economics Association is open to students of ALL majors with an active interest in economic issues and problems or with career interests in econ/related fields.
– networking opportunities with guest speakers in different industries
– professional development workshops (resumes, cover letters, etc.)
– fun debate nights (over different economic policies)
– social events (topgolf, rollerskating, going out to eat, etc.)
– volunteer opportunities in our active economics program.
Follow our Instagram: @SEAASU or Facebook for real time updates!