Senior business students benefit from continued access to resources and guidance from W. P. Carey Career Management and Employer Engagement. Simplify your transition from school to career — and continue shaping the future you want — during your senior year at ASU.
- Your career journey
- What you will learn
- Career outcomes
- The Career Navigation Program (CNP) is designed as the core career program for all undergraduate students. Each course provides relevant, curated career instruction. As a senior W. P. Carey student, you will take WPC 448: Career Transition Management. The course prepares you to transition into the workforce by developing advanced career management skills, with a special focus on design thinking.
- Career Action Plan: Learn how to map out a plan to manage your career at any stage using reflection, function analysis, and goal setting
- Offer management: Understand how to evaluate job offers and, when necessary, enter into negotiation with employers
- College to career: Explore the concept of design thinking and learn how to successfully go from an undergraduate to working professional
- Students will be able to evaluate a job opportunity and apply negotiation skills
- Students will be able to apply a skill assessment technique and research capabilities to articulate a refined job search plan in their final year
- Students will develop professional skills to assist in their transition from college life to the workforce, including continued learning
- Students will understand the importance of mentorship for their professional development and affinity to ASU as an alumnus
- Students understand the importance of career management as a lifelong process
Career coaching for seniors
Partner with a professional career coach to build career capabilities throughout your time at ASU. We recommend that you meet with a coach early, in order to develop a career strategy and understanding of yearly career outcomes. The right coach for you depends on your major — visit your senior career community to learn who your coach is and how to make an appointment.
Senior career communities
Discover curated career connections, events, and resources. Our senior career communities provide you with actionable opportunities to advance your career, created and curated for students like you. Identify your senior career community by major:
Accountancy Business Administration Business Data Analytics Business Entrepreneurship Business Law Communication Computer Information Systems Corporate Accounting Economics Finance Financial Planning Food Industry Management Global Agribusiness Global Leadership Global Logistics Management Global Politics Health Care Human Resources Information Security Language and Culture Management Marketing Public Service and Public Policy Retail Management Sports Business Statistics Supply Chain Management Sustainability Technological Entrepreneurship and Management Technology Tourism