Senior business students benefit from continued access to resources and guidance from W. P. Carey Career Services Center. Simplify your transition from school to career — and continue shaping the future you want — during your senior year at ASU.
- Your career journey
- What you will learn
- Career outcomes
- The Career Navigation Program (CNP) is designed as the core career program for all undergraduate students. Each course provides relevant, curated career instruction. As a senior W. P. Carey student, you will take WPC 448: Career Transition Management. The course prepares you to transition into the workforce by developing advanced career management skills, with a special focus on design thinking.
- Career Action Plan: Learn how to map out a plan to manage your career at any stage using reflection, function analysis, and goal setting
- Offer management: Understand how to evaluate job offers and, when necessary, enter into negotiation with employers
- College to career: Explore the concept of design thinking and learn how to successfully go from an undergraduate to working professional
- Students will be able to evaluate a job opportunity and apply negotiation skills
- Students will be able to apply a skill assessment technique and research capabilities to articulate a refined job search plan in their final year
- Students will develop professional skills to assist in their transition from college life to the workforce, including continued learning
- Students will understand the importance of mentorship for their professional development and affinity to ASU as an alumnus
- Students understand the importance of career management as a lifelong process